[Evolution] Evolution Calendar and DST 2007

Sorry if this is obtuse or has been covered before I joined, but we are
rolling out Evolution on our new lab systems (Linux/PC dual-boot).
I am wondering if it has any issues with (or patch for) the new DST rules or if it solely uses the system time, unlike Outlook:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102086071033.aspx

Thanks,
-Matt

Matthew Kozak
Rutgers University-Camden

        safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -Ben Franklin