Re: [Evolution] sort by date and group by threads

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 07:32 -0700, Nicolas Bock wrote:
Hello list,

I sort my INBOX by date and group messages by thread. A new message
which is not part of a thread gets placed as expected at the bottom of
the message list. However, a new message which is part of a thread
gets placed into the thread, and the thread does not move to the
bottom of the message list. The whole thread is placed into the
message list according to its first message and not its most recent
one. Is there any way to change this?

Oh God, yes please.

b.

Brian J. Murrell