Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-hackers] Evolution progress for 2.22

Des,

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 11:50 -0800, Des Dougan wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 15:01 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Hello Guys,

With 2.21.4 out, this is the update/status-check on where we are wrt
2.22 release schedule.

Srini,

Is any work being done on interfaces with other (than Exchange) calendar
back-ends, such as eGroupWare? I'm currently having to use Evo for mail
and KOrganizer to connect to my eGroupWare instance. I'd really, really
like to see Evo being able to communicate effectively (i.e. read and
write) with a calendar/tasks server. Is it likely to happen soon?

We did Google Calendar support as part of GSOC and it is there in 2.22
already. We don't have any plans for eGroupware in the current release.
Do add it to the planning page, so that it can be looked at the right
time in future. http://go-evolution.org/Evo2.22

-Srini