Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-hackers] Evolution progress for 2.22

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 15:01 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Hello Guys,

With 2.21.4 out, this is the update/status-check on where we are wrt
2.22 release schedule.

Srini,

Is any work being done on interfaces with other (than Exchange) calendar
back-ends, such as eGroupWare? I'm currently having to use Evo for mail
and KOrganizer to connect to my eGroupWare instance. I'd really, really
like to see Evo being able to communicate effectively (i.e. read and
write) with a calendar/tasks server. Is it likely to happen soon?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-866-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.