Re: [Evolution] message filters not working

Hi Johnathan,

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 08:59 -0800, Hegge, Johnathan wrote:
On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 18:54 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
Hegge, Johnathan wrote:

I tried building from Reid Thompson's cool makefile
Thanks, but the makefile is not mine ( i just use it about every day ), kudos
for that go to Paul Smith ( http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html )

Ah, thanks for the correction.

Interestingly, the fix of removing the .evolution/exchange
and .evolution/mail/exchange dirs only lasts a few hours, then filters
go dead again.  Truly need the upstream fix.

This happens because everytime Evolution starts up it checks if the
folder summary exists for the Exchange account. If it does exist, then
it is not updated. The fix of removing .evolution/exchange
and .evolution/mail/exchange dirs removes the folder summary and hence
filters would work for only the first time. From subsequent restarts you
would face the same problem again.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-exchange/trunk/camel/camel-exchange-folder.c?r1=1502&r2=1501&pathrev=1502
 is the change needed to fetch the folder flags. I'll check for
regressions and get the patch committed to stable and upstream it soon.

Regards,
--Bharath