[Evolution] resetting configuration

I have been using Evolution for several years now.  I usually copy the
entire ".evolution" directory when I change machines.

I have noticed on my main notebook (which I use Evolution as main
e-mail) that there are some problems with things like the address book
(I can't add new items) and the auto lookup for addresses is broken.

I am using the latest RPMS for Mandriva Cooker:
evolution-sharp-0.13.2-1mdv2008.0
evolution-data-server-1.11.6.1-1mdv2008.0
beagle-evolution-0.2.17-2mdv2008.0
evolution-2.11.6.1-1mdv2008.0

I would like to reset the basic settings on Evolution without losing the
folders or mail data.  How do I clear the settings and not lose things
like filters or mail items?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers,
R.Fox