[Evolution] messages disappearing, redux

Hi,

I was a little wrong. It turns out, I found them when I unhid deleted messages.
(I had so many, they were hard to spot.) It's a good thing I don't expunge deleted messages immediately!!!

However, the basic problem remains - it seems that evolution doesn't know how to copy
messages from local folders to an imap server. I've experimented a couple of times with non-essential
folders and messages. What am I missing, here?

Peacem
Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain