Re: [Evolution] automatic signatures

Hi everybody,
I am tying to configure evolution to use one of my signatures
automaticly, but I haven't found any option to do that.
I have tried to configure it trought gconf but couldn't  get anything.
How can I do it? Is it posible?
Thanks in advance

Go to Edit>Preferences. Highlight the account you want to have the signature for. Then click the Composer Preferences icon on the left. When the box opens, click the Signatures tab, then Add. When you have finished, highlight the signature you want for that account.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Gerald.