[Evolution] smtp config file

Hi everyone,

I have looked through the archives and done a couple dozen grep's in my home folder, but I can't find where evolution stores your account setup info. What I want to do is change the smtp server for my entire company without having to log in as each individual user and change it. If I could change it in a config file by scripting sed or something similar to switch it in each person's home that would be great.

Thanks

Chris