[Evolution] Synchronising data between two Evolution

Hello all,

I'm using Evolution for quite a long time now, but I'm currently using
it nearly only on my desktop computer.

I would like to use it also on my laptop, but I don't know how to
synchronise the two Evolution.

Is there a way to make two Evolution running on different computers
share the same contact list and calendar or a way to synchronise them
from time to time?

My two computers (desktop and laptop) are connected to the internet
nearly all the time, and I have a server running 24/7 if this is needed
(to install a LDAP server or anything else).

For the contact list I tried to use a LDAP server with no succes (I know
the server is working properly, other tools show all the contacts).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
strawks