Re: [Evolution] Synchronising data between two Evolution

On Sat, 2007-04-21 at 21:19 +0200, strawks wrote:
I would like to use it also on my laptop, but I don't know how to
synchronise the two Evolution.

Is there a way to make two Evolution running on different computers
share the same contact list and calendar or a way to synchronise them
from time to time?

For now, the best solution seems to be getting a ScheduleWorld account
(or running your own SyncML server), and using SyncEvolution to
synchronize both computers with the SyncML host.

Keep an eye on the Conduit project though - it is showing quite a bit of
promise.

- Michael

--
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless
there are three other people.