Re: [Evolution] smtp config file

Ritesh and Murray,

I was able to write a nice perl script to go into each home directory on our server and change the SMTP. Just wanted to thank you for the quick response saving me a lot of time. I'm going to try a similar bash script that uses sed without the gconftool, it works from command line but I'm having permission issues when doing batch changes as root. ie:

cat %gconf.xml | sed s/oldsmtp/newsmtp/g > %gconf.xml

and then chown back to the original user. Haven't tested it completely yet.

Regards,
Chris