Re: [Evolution] evo download filter on email size

Hi,

On 4/3/07, Ritesh Khadgaray <khadgaray gmail com> wrote:
Heya,

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 23:38 +0200, Derk Jan & Harriet Poel wrote:
> hi
>
> can anyway tell me if evolution has a download size filter like kmail
> or thunderbird (to prevent downloading of large emails)?
> I am a gnome dial up user and I need to be able to selectively
> download larger emails.
>
> I found the size filter in"Edit - Message Filters - Add" but this mail
> size filter here only applies to email already downloaded to the pc.
> Then you can apply filter rules based on size....

Found any answer ?
I'am on dial-up ( edge/gprs ) for next one week :)

I'm on GPRS all the time, and was hit by this issue for a very long
time now. So thought of doing something about it. I've captured the
steps in the following article:

http://www.srinidhi-is.in/wiki/PoppingGmailWithFetchmailAndEvolution

Hope this helps in someway. Please let me know your comments and
suggestions in improving the above article.

Thanks,
Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in