[Evolution] Could not connect to Evolution Exchange backend process: Please restart Evolution

Slackware 11 2.6.20
Evolution 2.10

Grrrrrrr.......Ok built/installed evolution-exchange-2.10.0

Start evolution and add a new account....

Exchange is now in the list of acct types.....

Enter all my info....

Click "Authenticate"....no problem.....

Finish....

Could not connect to Evolution Exchange backend process: Please restart Evolution

Doh!!
(I've restarted evo and my entire machine)
Any ideas? I feel so close to making this work....

Mike