Re: [Evolution] evo download filter on email size

Heya,

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 23:38 +0200, Derk Jan & Harriet Poel wrote:
hi

can anyway tell me if evolution has a download size filter like kmail
or thunderbird (to prevent downloading of large emails)?
I am a gnome dial up user and I need to be able to selectively
download larger emails.

I found the size filter in"Edit - Message Filters - Add" but this mail
size filter here only applies to email already downloaded to the pc.
Then you can apply filter rules based on size....

Found any answer ?
I'am on dial-up ( edge/gprs ) for next one week :)

Does anybody know of a tool or a plugin for Evo to get some kind of
server side filtering on email sizes? I enjoy Gnome, but this email
filtering on size is really a cool feature from the KDE side (or in a
less sophisticated way in thunderbird) that i really miss!
Thunderbird is an option, but I would prefer a native GTK option...
also because evo integrates nicely into gnome. And I really like the
vertical pane layout in Evo.

Any change this is a  feature that will happen soon in evo?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

deech

Maseru, Lesotho