Re: [Evolution] Evolution refuses to display new messages in the list.
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: Michael Dengler <michael dengler gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution refuses to display new messages in the list.
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:46:18 -0400
On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 17:56 -0400, Michael Dengler wrote:
I need to build evolution with the exchange plugin but get this:
warning: libevolution-exchange-1.2 was not found, Exchange Operations
plugin will not be built.
Any idea where this may be found?
That should really say "libexchange-storage-1.2 was not found".
Likely because either LDAP or Kerberos support was not enabled in
evolution-data-server. Check the message at the end of its configure
Try reconfiguring evolution-data-server as follows:
./configure --with-openldap --with-krb5
And make sure you see the message "Exchange support: yes" in the
configuration table at the end of the output. Then rebuild.
] [Thread Prev