Re: [Evolution] Evolution refuses to display new messages in the list.
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: Michael Dengler <michael dengler gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution refuses to display new messages in the list.
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:16:57 -0400
On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 14:54 -0400, Michael Dengler wrote:
On 4/4/07, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
If this is the bug I think it is, it was fixed last August.
Here's the patch:
Get your distro maintainer to apply the patch, or maybe upgrade to a
slightly more recent Evolution (latest stable version is 2.10.0).
Thanks for the info Matthew, but this doesn't sound like the same bug.
my evolution doesn't crash...it just doesn't display new mails in the
Look again, specifically at comment #10. The problem shifted around a
bit in that bug report.
] [Thread Prev