Re: [Evolution] Evolution freezes specific pop connections?

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 12:48 -0400, Erin Spiceland wrote:

So there is no fix for the freezing yet? I'm not having trouble killing
evolution, I just want to not HAVE to kill it. I want it to work as it
is supposed to!

I have the exact same problem, and so far no other answer than to kill
it. But as you say, that is not an acceptable solution. The problem for
me is that if I go away and leave Evolution running, I cannot be certain
that it will keep running for more than a day or two. And if I am gone
for a week or so, that could result in full mailboxes, mail getting
bounced, and a huge mess for me to clean up when I get back. So I think
at this point I will look for alternatives to Evolution since it is not
quite reliable.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL