[Evolution] [Fwd: not moving sub-folders of folders properly]

No ideas/comments; anyone?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Payne, Brent <brent mun ca>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: not moving sub-folders of folders properly
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:31:28 -0230

Hi;

Please forgive me if this has been talked about before.

I tried to move a folder from my exchange account to my local PC (via drag-and-drop) but it only moved the email that was in the root of the exchange folder and not the other folders.  Then it deleted the the folder (and sub-folders) from the exchange account.

Any Ideas why? or how to get my other folders/email back?

Thanks

Brent