Re: [Evolution] Preconfigure evolution

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 16:16 +0000, vijay kumar wrote:

Hi Friends,

I'm started using, Evolution in my Ubuntu linux machine.  kindly
update me, how can view global address book from the Exchange server
(IMAP server)....

If you really want to use IMAP and not exchange-connector, there is not
direct way to get it.  However, since, GAL is an ldap server, you can
configure an LDAP addressbook and access GAL through it.

V. Varadhan

P.S:- I don't know of anyone who has tried it and doesn't guarantee any
expected results. ;-)