do we have any other reports on this ?

Can somebody reply to Brent please ?

- Harish

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 17:24 -0230, Payne, Brent wrote:

No ideas/comments; anyone?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Payne, Brent <brent mun ca>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: not moving sub-folders of folders properly
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:31:28 -0230

Hi;

Please forgive me if this has been talked about before.

I tried to move a folder from my exchange account to my local PC
(via drag-and-drop) but it only moved the email that was in the root
of the exchange folder and not the other folders.  Then it deleted
the the folder (and sub-folders) from the exchange account.

Any Ideas why? or how to get my other folders/email back?

Thanks

Brent