[Evolution] server recommendations?

I've been using evolution for a very short while and I love it.

I'm looking for a way to share calendars and contacts.

I was reading on the site where opengroupware is soon to be supported. I'm
not sure if I need something that big.

I've googled but can't really seem to come up with anything except
icalshare.com, and I'm not interested in paying for it. I have several web
servers and would just install whatever server component is need on one of
them.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!