Re: [Evolution] Contacts now showing up...

Il giorno ven, 22/09/2006 alle 06.14 -0700, Track ha scritto:

So I added a bunch of contacts into Evolution and when I use the "To:" button
only six show up (out of around 60).  I entered them manually (vs.
importing) and all the same way.  I can't seem to figure out why this is
happening.  Any suggestions?

I had this very thing happening when I imported contacts from
Thunderbird a couple of week ago. I was using ldif.

It really seemed a problem generated in Thunderbird because the ldif
file, viewed as text, only showed some contacts. I repeated that a few
times till I finally solved it by preparing a ldif file from Thunderbird
WinXP version. That included all my contacts. Weird though.

--
Mario Pignata <m pignata myrealbox com>