Re: [Evolution] Digital Certificates

Il giorno lun, 25/09/2006 alle 09.28 -0300, Rodrigo Botafogo ha scritto:

[..,] Evo does not use the new certificate but the old expired
certificate to encrypt email.  The only way I found to update the
certificate is to remove all the certs from the cert8.db (or something
like that) and reload all the new certificates.  Is there any other
way?

I have a similar problem since one of my providers renewed the old
certificate. I have to accept it every time. Where should I delete the
old one?

TIA,

--
Mario Pignata <m pignata myrealbox com>