Re: [Evolution] Contacts now showing up...

Hi,

On 9/22/06, Track <trackspace gmail com> wrote:

So I added a bunch of contacts into Evolution and when I use the "To:" button
only six show up (out of around 60).  I entered them manually (vs.
importing) and all the same way.  I can't seem to figure out why this is
happening.  Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if this exactly the same problem that I usually face, but
still, here are my two cents.

Under which "type" (category ??? ) did you set the email address for
the contacts that you added manually? Is it set to "Other"?

I've seen this happening with me... Very similar to the bug id
(#338710) that Andre sent, whenever I used to add a contact by right
clicking on an email address, had their email "type" set to "Other".
These contacts never used to show up while composing an email. I then
had to manually change the type from "Other" to "Home" or "Work" and
then the address used to show up.

Hope this helps. :)

Srinidhi.
--