Re: [Evolution] Publish Calendar as HTML

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 15:14 +0200, Daniel Aleksandersen wrote:
Hi,

I would really like to see the publish calendar plugin extended to
include a function to export calendars as HTML.

Are there other plugins or plans to support this feature in the future?
I remember vaguely an enhancement filed for allowing HTML export but
cannot find it now.
Can you please file a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org ?

Thanks,
Harish