Re: [Evolution] Evolution-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 29

Whoops, Sorry about that. ;-) Also sorry about reposting the list digest like that. The URL is http://www.bedework.org/bedework/ James

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 13:46 -0500, James D Bearden wrote:
I have come across what I think I am going to use for a
calendaring/contact server. I haven't had time to really try it out,
but
it seems to meet all of my needs. It looks pretty in industrial
strength, which is good because we might package it as a valued added
service where I work, but it's also bad because it looks to be a bit
tedious to setup in a production environment.
If you dig around it says that it (more or less) works with the open
source Outlook connector (http://www.openconnector.org/) (for our less
fortunate windows afflicted brethren) and a spiffy looking Java client
(http://www.columbamail.org/drupal/) for when you are borrowing
somebody
else's computer to check your email.
And of course it says it works well with Evolution.

Would you care to tell us what it is?
poc