Re: [Evolution] major problem: changing my Linux without loosing my Evolution mail...

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 17:52 +0100, Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:
thanks a lot. it worked. I had tried that option but I had never used
the "Import single file" option.. I was expecting to import
everything...

It works, dispite it is a hard work having to import folder-by-folder...

do you know any way to import the whole set of folders ?

Couldn't You just copy the folder structure e.g. on a CD-ROM and after
upgrading restore the structure in ~/.evolution/mail/local (I suppose
You were worried about Your local/pop mail folder). I have used this
method several times and have encountered no problems at all.

Kind regards,
Kimmo