Re: [Evolution] major problem: changing my Linux without loosing my Evolution mail...

Hi Matthew,

thanks a lot. it worked. I had tried that option but I had never used
the "Import single file" option.. I was expecting to import
everything...

It works, dispite it is a hard work having to import folder-by-folder...

do you know any way to import the whole set of folders ?

thx

jmf