Re: [Evolution] evo-brutus vs evo-exchange

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 19:58 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 9/11/06, Peter Van Lone <petervl gmail com> wrote:
Can someone help me understand why I might choose one or the other of
these methods to connect evo to exchange?

Does e-brutus offer functionality that that e-exchange does not? Or,
the other way around?

I found this, it's helpful, but not really a "feature for feature" comparison.

http://www.omesc.com/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=6

It all really comes down to the inherent protocol/API features of MAPI
versus WebDAV. The FAQ entry above is a good starting point as I'm very
reluctant to step on any evolution-exchange developers toes...

Best regards,
  jules