Re: [Evolution] evolution block imap account

the workaround is to change folders, then the other client will see the
marked messages

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 17:02 +0200, Marco wrote:
Hello,

I use evolution 2.6.1 to access my cyrus imap account. Another application
need to check the same account in parallel. And often this application
fails to recognize that I have read message in the inbox via evolution.
The change is recognized after I close evolution.

Either evolution does not update the read mark immediately or it keeps the
connection which prevents the other program from connecting. What is it?

Is there a workaround?

Regards,
Marco