[Evolution] Decouple the mail exchange component from the rest...

Hi all,

is there anyway to deactive the mail component of the exchange connector
and still sue the rest? The problem is that my evo is unable tos end any
mail over the exchange connector due to some weird behavior in the
exchange server, so I use IMAP and SMTP to access my mail in the server.
I still need to keep my calendar in exchange, bu I don't want to have
another mail account in my mail view and I want to send everything over
SMTP. I have tried deactivating the mail account in the mail view, but
then the calendar and the global catalogue disappear as well... Can you
do it someway?

Thanks!
/Nacho

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
All that is worth knowing can be learnt but not necessarily taught-Oscar
Wilde