-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-
bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Noble, Leigh DR. MATH
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:31 AM
To: Andre Klapper
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to find an Exchange Global Catalog server
name?

Chiming in on this thread: Thank you for reposting this Andre. I had
searched the archives and was unable to find this info. I have been
plodding along without the use of the GAL in evo-exchange until today.
After figuring out the correct server name I can now see my GAL!

--Leigh
http://www.math.usma.edu/people/Noble/