Re: [Evolution] OK, about that weather function under calendar...

--- "Peter N. Spotts" <pspotts alum mit edu> wrote:

Folks,

Perhaps I read the manual a bit too hastily (searched for the word
weather), but I can find nothing that tells me how to set up that
weather function. Is that an active feature? Or a placeholder for a
soon-to-be-activated feature?

After activating the Weather Calendars plugin, create a new calendar. The new calendar type should
be "weather". It seems taht this is just a "weather forcast" calendar (i.e. it doesn't tell you
the current temperature and weather, only what was forcast).

Nathan

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)