[Evolution] Can I get Evolution to leave mail on my POP server?

Hi,

I am starting to use Evolution on my laptop, but my main mail-reader is my desktop. I need the laptop to read the mail when away from home, but I want to retain all of the useful stuff on the desktop system. I know that I can use a browser to access it from the ISP, but I don't want to do that.

Can I stop Evolution (on the laptop) from deleting the server's mail as it is downloaded?

Thanks

Lin