Re: [Evolution] Using the Label colour selector

Hi;

A small question.   My Evolution (2.6.3) has a feature that only appears
on the right-click context menu.  That is, Label => Drop down menu with
colour choices representing different conditions such as Important;
Work; Important; To Do; and, Later.

The label menu shows the usual underlined Alt-letter key shortcuts that
do not work (Alt-L + Alt-m; Alt-W etc.).  How can I get them to work?
Why can't I find the Label feature on the main menu (Message)? How can I
add or change the Label colours or designations?

I find this label feature very useful in managing my emails, I just wish
there was easier access to it on the menus and that I could amend its
use a bit.

--
Regards Bill