Re: [Evolution] Import Assistant greyed out

hi chris,

Am Montag, den 16.10.2006, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Chris Mocock:
I've just decided to try Evolution after using Thunderbird for some
time. I've grabbed my mbox file from TB and made a copy, making sure my
user owns the file. I then fire up Evolution and start the Import
Assistant. I choose "Import a single file" and click next, but on the
next screen, the "file type" drop-down menu is greyed out and so is the
Forward button. So I choose my "inbox" file but can't proceed any
further.

normally, the dropdown menu only remains greyed out when the file that
you want to import is none of the filetypes that are available in that
dropdon menu. :-/
(don't have a thunderbird installation to test this, sorry.)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!