[Evolution] Import Assistant greyed out

Hi,

I've just decided to try Evolution after using Thunderbird for some
time. I've grabbed my mbox file from TB and made a copy, making sure my
user owns the file. I then fire up Evolution and start the Import
Assistant. I choose "Import a single file" and click next, but on the
next screen, the "file type" drop-down menu is greyed out and so is the
Forward button. So I choose my "inbox" file but can't proceed any
further.

Sorry if this has been covered but I've searched the list and couldn't
find anything explaining why this might be.

Cheers...