[Evolution] Junk stops running sa-learn after one use

In some number of recent versions (2.8.x I believe) it seems that
Evolution will only run sa-learn one time after a clean start after
which when I hit Junk, the spam moves to the junk folder but sa-learn is
not run on it.

This smells like some kind of result caching.  Maybe there is something
during the first sa-learn run that Evo discovers it does not like and it
decides to avoid running it any more?

b.

Brian J. Murrell