Re: [Evolution] recovering contacts

Hi again

The addressbook.db file is actually still there, and it looks larger than my backup, so I guess it is my latest version, and this suggests that I did not delete the file but it became unreadable by evolution. I can't open this file ("open" is disabled) from within the address book section of evolution, and I can't import it because the .db format is not supported...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance

Cecile

you tell me how to recover a version from my last evolution backup, please?

Hi,
In your backup, your adress book is located in your
.evolution/addressbook/local/system/addressbook.db
Just copy-paste the addressbook.db file, and it will work.

Nicolas