Re: [Evolution] problems with 2.6.0

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 22:26 -0500, John Abbott wrote:
Des,
  Well that makes me real nervous.  My DVD is from a download, but the
MD5 checked out.  But the fact that it is doing this on all the
computers here and none of yours...  I hate to but I guess I'll do a
clean install.  Are you by chance also running a 64bit version?

John - going to work now!

No, 32-bit.

Regards,

Des