[Evolution] problems with 2.6.0

I am using Evo 2.6.0 with SLED 10 <regression? from Open 10.1>   and I have more tweaks in this supposed stable version than the Open SuSE 10.1 version.

  1. The beep on new mail does not function

  2. moving to play this sound on arrival does not work - except when I move the mail from the inbox to a folder

  3. If I send mail and almost immediately shut down the program crashes.

  4. highlight, copy and paste into a new window does not work

I am running Evolution 2.6.0 on HP Pavilion a822n's, Acer Ferrari 4000's and a couple of Toshiba laptops.  These failure modes are consistent across all the network.

John