Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: not moving sub-folders of folders properly]

So far we dont have report on this bug. It is reproducible always. Brent
you raise a bug in http://bugzilla.gnome.org, under Evolution-exchange.

I dont see any proper workaround. I could view few lost mails
in .evolution directory. In .evolution directory goto
mail/exchange/accountname/personal
folders/subfolders/subfoldername/subfolders/subfoldername/cache. You
will be able to see mails in subfolders. But you will be able to see
this only if account was marked for 'Automatically synchronize account
locally' in 'Receiving Options'. Else only summary information is
available.

Thanks
Poornima