[Evolution] 2 little things to solve ??

Hi;

1) I have just installed Fedora Core 6 with Evo v2.8.1.1.  The sessions
manager or whatever else might be responsible for Evo windows positions
and side panel, looses my startup sizes and positions at logon.  The
right stuff is there after closing and reopening Evo; it only gets lost
at logon and gives me a wee tiny scrunched up opening Evo window.  Is
this an Evo, MetaCity, Gnome, Sessions Manager or Fedora problem?

2) I like the label/colours feature.  How can I assign them to a
shortcut key.  They only appear in my right click context menu for the
Message List Pane. Surely I can assign a key combo like Super+P
(Personal/Green), Super+I(Important/Red).

--
Regards Bill