[Evolution] Removing a message from server ?

Hi;

I have three or four email accounts.  One is for personal email that I
want to read on my home computer as well as my office Evolution.
Therefore, I have set Evo preferences for that personal account to leave
read email on the server.  Fine and good.

However, there is always some stuff, spam and otherwise, that I don't
have to or want to see again.

Question: Can I set up a key, or button or menu command that will
override the 'leave on server' for selected emails?

--
Regards Bill