[Evolution] Working between 2 computers

I'm completely new to Evolution, and am trying it out after having had some strange problems with Kontact, particularly the Kmail side of it. I like it so far, but I'm having a problem which I'm sure must be archived somewhere although I haven't been able to find it.

I work from home and from another location, going between the two every day. I need therefore to be able to synchronize all the Evolution data on both machines. Without going into the complexities of my attempts - only partially successful - to achieve this, can anybody tell me if there's some official way of doing this, or some workaround which will achieve the same?

Thank you. Jeff