[Evolution] Expunge is not working

Hi,

since a while I have a problem with *some* of my IMAP-accounts. I have
configured Evolution (2.6.0 for SuSE-10.1) to expunge folders when
exiting, but each time I close Evo, I get the message: "Failed to
expunge... Command unregocnized: UID EXPUNGE" and all deleted messages
are still left in the trash bin. However, expunging the same
IMAP-accounts works just fine with e.g. KMail or Thunderbird, so I think
this is somehow related to Evo's IMAP-handling. When the IMAP4rev1
support was there, I tried it and the folders were expunged correctly
(yes, I know, IMPA4rev1 is broken and so on, but I used is just for
testing).

Has anyone encoutered this kind of problems? Any suggestions how to fix
it?

Thanks in advance,
Kimmo