Re: [Evolution] Evo opens mails at the end

Carpet mode is on go to

View/Carpet Mode

and un-check, had same problem earlier this week

Cheers,
Chris

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 09:30 +0200, K. Elo wrote:

Hi there,

When I click on a email the email appears in the preview-window (yes, it
does..) but it doesn't shows the head but the foot.
So I have to scroll up to the head.
This is very annoying if the mail includes a 3-month-diskussion or a large
footer.

I have the same problem with Evo 2.6.0 on a SuSE 10.1-OSS-64bit machine.
A bit odd, I would say...

Kind regards,
Kimmo