Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour

Hi,

On 11/20/06, Christopher M Bailey <Chris chrisbailey au com> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm running Evolution 2.8.1.1 on FC6 and ever since I did a yum update
last night, every time I view an email with images in it Evo
automatically scrolls to the end of the message each time an image
loads.  Anyone else experienced this and if so is there a fix?

You have "Caret Mode" enabled. Uncheck View -> Caret Mode or simply
press <F7> key, and the preview pane will not scroll down. :)

Faced the same problem this morning and got the fix too. :)

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
- against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in