Re: [Evolution] Evolution Icons still missing....

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 13:44 -0400, James White wrote:
Since upgrading to gnome 2.14.1 I have lost many icons from Evolution.
Only from Evolution.

I have switched Themes in Gnome, and nothing changes.  This email is
being sent from an Evolution where I cannot see the icons for Bold,
Italic, Underline etc.  I CAN see the  icon for "Toggle Typewriter"
style.  But none other.

I see many people asking this question in various lists - nobody has
provided a solid answer yet.  I have reinstalled almost everything
related to either Gnome or Evolution - no change.  I have reinstalled
my themes as well as hi-res icons.  Still nothing.

Evolution worked perfectly before I upgraded to Gnome 2.14.1.

When I restart the gnome-settings-daemon, I get the same error that I
get when I switch Themes "Evolution Icon not found".  This strikes me
as a good clue(?)

Anybody have an idea what might be happening?  Is anyone else having
the problem in this list?

Sorry to reply to my own post.  I just found that different themes are
missing different icons.  So now I switched to "smooth gnome" and I have
NO ICONS in Evolution.  No SEND, no email icons - nothing.

Have the Evolution Icons been moved or something?  This is beginning to
look like a theme issue.  But why isn't everyone experiencing the same
problem?

James